Monday, January 16, 2006

Katie this one's for you


It has been a long time since I've had a margarita. And my friend Katie Gick knows this. The last time I had one was when we went to Pepe's in Lafayette, before I left to come here to Strasbourg. And Katie knows how much I like my margarita's.

Well she did what any good friend will do she came to my rescue and found Jose Cuervo mix in a plastic bottle and sent me some. Katie you are the bomb!!!!! I just wish you were here to share it with me. So when you do come here bring a bottle or two and we can enjoy them together. Just like old times at Don Pablo's. (umm, missing mexican food too!)

PS. I have introduced the group here to tequilla, the Don Julio. And thanks to a few people, Patrick and Gaby, for keeping me stocked. And thank you Irma for introducing me to Centenario. I plan on making a trip to Mexico when I get back to the states, just to see how many different kinds of tequilla I can find. I may need a chaperone, Katie?

PSS. The bars here don't have the drink selection that the bars in the US have. I found one that claimed to have a margarita, but it turned out to be like a weak, flat sprite with a little tequila in it. Mostly beer, wines, some soda drinks, coffees and some apƩritifs. Basically they suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home