Sunday, December 10, 2006

Paris - Another Side of the Venus De Milo


Theresa and I went to Paris for one last trip before our departure from Strasbourg, scheduled for December 17. This was actually my first trip to Paris. Theresa had been four times, but I was purposely playing hard to get. Avoiding the city has been my little protest to prove that Paris is not the center of the world for everyone.

So, there will follow a few postings of tourist pictures from Paris. For starters, I give you some photos from the Louvre....where you can find the iconic statue of the Venus de Milo. In my life I have probably seen a million photos of this statue. But in the Louvre I was able to see a side of the statue I had never seen before. I leave you with the photo below...the rarely seen and seldom appreciated backside of the Venus de Milo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home