Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Faces in the Wedding Crowd


It was an honor for Wade, Patrick, Cindy, Theresa and I to be invited to Lucia's wedding. Some of us have all been working with Lucia, off and on, for probably 5 or 6 years now. Though we will never be the same as family, we got to act as her substitute family for the day....substituting for those who could not travel from Mexico for the event.

The intro photo shows the substitute family posing with the bride and groom. Wade, Patrick, Cindy Eaton, Gabi, Theresa and I are in the picture. Also pictured are some of the folks from Lilly's office in Florence, Italy, where Lucia spent a great deal of time.Wade, Gabi, Theresa, Patrick and I posing on the village well in the market square of Casteggio.Finally, a rare picture of Theresa and I together. Thanks to Cindy for taking the photo. This one is for my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home