Sunday, November 05, 2006

Permis de Conduire

I am pleased to anounce that the Republic of France has decided that I can drive upon its roads as a duly licensed driver for the rest of my life. I received my new drivers license in the mail last week. If you saw this post and this post, then you know that this was one of the more crazy experiences of our year in Strasbourg. Getting this license ranks right up their with winning the lottery....in terms of luck required. It was certainly not a matter of skill. Anyways, it seems like a heck of a lot of work for a stinking piece of paper. (That's right, the French driving license is not a plastic card but a piece of pink paper.). The good news is that now, like every other driver in France, I can forget all of the driving regulations and drive like an complete idiot again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home